About 10 months ago by Jennifer |
DIAMONDS & ICE AT THE PROVIDENCE MARRIOTT DOWNTOWN | 12.31.2015
New Year’s Eve is on a Thursday this year! That means one-big-long holiday weekend! OK, so now what? The Providence Marriott Downtown has been the place to be for New Year’s Eve for over 20 years. What’s so cool about this year? It’s an evening FULL of entertainment, celebration and FUN!
- Hors d’oeurves and signature cocktails from 7-8 PM
- Dinner (seated and served) with menu designed by Executive Chef Franco Paterno and his master culinary team.
- Cash Bar
- Christopher Grace is known at the Man Who Knows Too Much- Mentalist from Boston
- Extravagant Dessert Display
- Champagne Toast
- Dancing with DJ Kenny (who is adorable by the way – see below)
- Late check out the next day and early check in on New Year’s Eve
So as you begin your search for what’s happening in Providence, RI for New Year’s Eve, visit www.marriottprovidence.com
About 6 years ago by Todd |
Celebrate in Style at the Ultimate New Year’s Eve Experience
We’re offering a festive selection of overnight packages.
Select one that suits your New Year’s Eve Style!
Ultimate New Year’s Eve Experience Includes:
VIP Meet & Greet with Charlie Hall and the Ocean State Follies and Steve Smith & the Nakeds – hors d’eouvres and cash bar 5:30 – 7 PM Jazz Lounge Access with GQ and the Lady Jazz Quartet and cash bar, 7 PM – 1 AM Three course dinner and Charlie Hall & the Ocean State Follies comedy show The party continues…”After Party” R&B concert with Steve Smith & the Nakeds 9:45 PM – 2 AM Champagne Toast at Midnight
New Year’s Eve Bluefin Grille Experience Includes:
Dinner for two at the all new award-winning Bluefin Grille – Prefix New Year’s Eve Menu Jazz Lounge Access with GQ and the Lady Jazz Quartet and cash bar The party continues…”After Party” R&B Concert with Steve Smith & the Nakeds Champagne toast at midnight
For full details and other packages for New Years Eve please Visit
New Years Eve Packages